This weekend my Mia and I got to hang out together while Brock and Drake stayed home. I really hate to shop, and have never been one to be into the latest clothes and accessories. However, bring me to Sephora or Ulta, and you will have to peel me out of the store! :) This weekend, that's just what Mia and I did - we went to Sephora and Ulta! And I'm happy to report that Mia loves that stuff as much as her momma. :) She kept telling me that we should get blue nail polish for our toes. I'll have to teach her a little something about color selection when she gets older. They have makeup samples galore in those stores, and Mia was so good about not touching anything. But at one point I looked over at her, and she had her little finger in a tin with pink powder of some sort, and she was spreading it on her face. It was so cute. Then when I was checking out, Mia was right behind me dancing away to the music and watching herself in the makeup mirror. The ladies sure got a chuckle out of her.
Drake is doing great. I just can't get enough of that little guy. He's so happy and fun and sweet. Here are some new pictures we got of the two of them...















3 comments:
Ang, do you have a new camera? These pictures are wonderful! Your babies are certainly precious!
Beautiful...how cute is Drake & Mia! You are brave for taking her to a make up store...I don't think Bella could keep her hands to herself...it's quite a task keeping her out of my makeup everyday. By the way what kind of camera do you have? I love my new I got for Christmas but I love your pictures.
Beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment