Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mia the Flower Girl!

This past Friday my cousin Meghan got married (congrats Megs!!), and Mia was the flower girl in the wedding. She was so excited and thankfully did a really good job! We laughed so hard because as she was going down the aisle (super slowly, I might add!), she made sure NOT to drop any of the petals on the runner, strategically placing them along the side. I guess we forgot to tell her it was ok to put them on the runner. :) I do have it on video - if I have enough energy to upload the video this week I will...














A girl's gotta have some fishies before showtime, right?!








Blowing bubbles




Afterwords we visited my grandparents, Mia's great-grandparents...








She had so much fun this weekend, she keeps asking to go back to Meghan's wedding!

2 comments:

Amy said...

She looks adorable!! I am glad you had such a great time.

The Miller's said...

You have the cutest, most precious little girl! She is a doll. We can't wait to see you guys again. Maybe 4th of July??