Sunday, July 5, 2009

Seriously funny...

First off, here is my handsome little dude. I did his 9 months pictures today (he'll be 9 months next Monday). I can't wait to get through the rest of his photos! More pics to come. Here is a sneak peek...


On to the funny story. Since tomorrow is our anniversary (SEVEN years!), Brock took this past Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off work so we could all have a nice long weekend together. On Thursday, we were going to go to the Children's Museum, but it was jam packed so we decided to go to the IMA instead. It was such an awesome day, and the IMA has like 1500 acres of grounds to enjoy. We just let Mia run around as we enjoyed the awesome weather and grounds. So here's the funny part... Near the end, we wanted to take Mia to the bathroom, so Brock went ahead to take her and I followed a bit behind with Drake and the stroller. I decided to stop in the bathroom while I was waiting for Brock and Mia. So I walk into the women's bathroom and see another person with a child in one of the stalls. I thought it was kind of funny because I didn't see too many other people there, especially any with small kids. So I start walking past the stall (mind you, we are in the women's bathroom), and imagine my shock when I realize it is BROCK in there with Mia!!! In the women's bathroom!!! I about died! My first thought was, "Does he always take her in the women's bathroom?" In between hysterics, I was like "What the heck are you doing in here?" He said, "Well, I didn't see anyone else around..." Hello! Not 5 minutes later (thankfully he was already out), a group of women came in. Could you imagine if he was still in there? Oh my gosh, maybe you just had to be there, but it was so dang funny. I couldn't stop laughing about it. Brock in the women's bathroom. Ha! :) Here are a few pics from the IMA...












I can't believe we have been married 7 (seven!) years already! In that time, we have lived in 7 different places, owned 3 homes, and had 2 kids. And we have been together half our lives. Whew! And I love him now more than ever. :)

3 comments:

The Miller's said...

You take such wonderful pictures, Angie! Your camera is awesome. I wish I had the artistic capability myself. I'm sure it helps that your kids are so stinkin cute! Hope to see you guys soon...

The Claycomb Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!

Your such young lads...we are going on 17!! ha ha :)

Love ya!!

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope you had a great weekend together as a family! Looking forward to seeing you soon!