Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Farm!

It has been so nice outside lately, today I decided to take the kids to a nearby farm. I knew Mia would love the animals. We had so much fun! Mia's little mouth never stopped! She kept talking and talking and talking the whole time we were there. The highlight of her day was when we came back by the animals and 2 of the goats had gotten out of their fence. It was so much excitement for her! Anyways, here are some pics (farm pics near the end)...

Drake LOVES the dishwasher

Drake walking around, so proud of himself. It still cracks me up that he is walking because he is so miniature! He rarely crawls since he found his new skill...
















Some pics from the farm...







Mia loved this tractor!










1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi Angela, I was looking as the new pics of our farm trip and could not believe how beautiful they turned out. I knew they were great in person, but you really captured the beautiful day and Mia's excitement! I was laughing when you mentioned the goats getting out and Mia chattering on and on about that. It made me think about Drake and I trying to keep him at bay so he did not get hit by a car. I was afraid that the goat in the meantime would get in Drakes face and he would get scared but his little arms and legs kept going and he just kept waving! It reminds me of how blessed we really are to be here and share such wonderful moments!
I love you! Mom