Friday, October 9, 2009

Lookin' good!

We went to the doctor on Tuesday for Mia, and they did x-rays to make sure her bones are still lined up properly inside her cast. Fortunately, he said everything is looking good, so we didn't have to re-cast her. Thank goodness! I don't think all the Dum Dum suckers in the world would have calmed her down if she had to get another full-leg cast on!

She's moving really well around the house. She can even get up the stairs by herself! And today she pulled herself up onto the ottoman to sit. It's really pretty amazing to watch how she's adapted to using one leg to maneuver herself around.

Still as girly as ever - she had to wear her dress, fairy wings, and fairy skirt. When she was done getting dressed, she said, "Now I just need some lip gloss." :)


Sharing an apple together :)









2 comments:

The Sandefurs said...

I LOVE them sharing the apple! Too cute

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Beautiful babies, Ang! Love the udpated blog look too! :) xoxo to all of you!