Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It was just a matter of time...

I'm actually surprised it didn't happen sooner. But when Mia called me out of the kitchen the other day, I was glad my camera was close...



Notice Drake's scowl and Mia's smile. So typical! Also funny is that his first instinct when he picks up a marker is to pretend he is putting lipstick on. Of course Brock hates this (and the barettes in his hair), and he's constantly reminding me that Drake is pretending to put CHAPSTICK on. :) Poor guy, he doesn't have a chance with Mia as his sister. He needs a little male influence around here during the weekdays I think! My friend Jen had us over the other day, and Drake got to hang out with the boys - he loved it, and I understand why!!

I had gotten a new backdrop stand to do some new stuff, so I was 'setting up shop' in a few different rooms and trying to find some good light. Drake was not happy to help...









Mia was willing to help, but of course had to turn on the drama...

I mean, what is this?! So funny...

Hanging out with Daddy


This is one of the first times Mia has been out in the snow. (sad, I know) We had about 6 or more inches on the driveway, and there she was with her little yellow shovel helping us clear the driveway...











Oh, I love this little girl and her tie-dye cover-up/dress with a shirt under it :)


I think this is from the week he had 3 molars and 2 eye teeth break through. He was a bit grumpy...


My sweet little precious :)
That's all for now! Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

The little Mother Teresa picture cracks me up! Such cute kids!

Taflinger said...

I ditto the Heuer comment...Mia is hilarious! Such personality! Love that Drake w/ the clip!