Friday, November 4, 2011

Drake's Birthday and Picking Pumpkins!

I have so many photos to post, so I'm going to post Halloween another day.  :)

 

I first wanted to post some pics of Drake's birthday party here at the house!  I still can't believe he's already three!  He wanted a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party, but since that's not exactly current, we went with Batman instead.  :)  I bought Drake and Cole Batman masks.  They loved them!  Not to feel left out, Mia had on her Rapunzel hair.

MG 4619

 

I love this one of the boys, lookin' so tough...

MG 4622

 

MG 4628

 

Of course Mia had to help unwrap his gifts - she certainly likes to be in charge!  Ha!

MG 4632

 

Loves his cape from Cole!

MG 4635

 

MG 4637

 

MG 4639

 

The sure love eating together!!MG 4645 Edit

 

They had such a great time hanging out.

 

Last week, my mom and I took the kids to pick pumpkins at the farm!  Mia was cracking me up - she was wanting to take pictures in all the same places she did last time we went.  Then Drake wanted me to take the same one of him, too.  They are two peas in a pod sometimes!

MG 5683

 

MG 5686

Poor little guy - a few days before this, he fell off a piece of exercise equipment in the basement and landed on his face.  His poor cheek was so swollen and bruised!!  :(

 

MG 5690

 

Haha!  Slightly obscene, I think...

MG 5692

 

MG 5697

 

They had a ton of these there!  The kids wanted pics in every one of them, too funny.  We just took a few.  :)

MG 5700

 

MG 5701

 

 

MG 5706

 

MG 5696

 

On to the hayride!!

MG 5709

 

Mia let us know that she did NOT want to go on the hayride.  Gee, ya think?!?!

MG 5710

 

IMG 5714 Edit

 

Funny thing was, when I asked her at dinner what her favorite part of the farm was, she said 'the hayride' - go figure!!

IMG 5719

 

IMG 5722

 

MG 5730

 

My mom and I decided that neither of us has pictures with the kids, so we took some of ourselves.  :)  Ha!

MG 5740

 

MG 5743

 

The kids had so much fun.  I love this part of fall, when it's a bit cooler but still nice to be outside.  We are soaking it up while we can!  I'll post Halloween pics soon.  :)  Thanks for coming!

No comments: