I'm not sure how good we'll be at updating this, but we've finally created a page to post updates about our little family. I've gotten lots of requests to start a blog, particularly one with videos of Mia, so after a long while, I've finally bitten the bullet and done it! The other day, she kept hitting herself in the face with a balloon (dangerous, I know) and was getting the biggest kick out of it! She is one funny girl, that's for sure! Here's the video (sorry about all the annoying laughing...) -
Also, we had our first appointment at the doctor on March 20th for the NEW baby, and the doctor was kind enough to give us a quick ultrasound since it would have been too early to hear the heartbeat with the doppler. Here is one of the pictures of the new little one at 9 weeks -
It's hard to see much, but the legs are on the left and the head is on the right. What a relief to see the baby and hear the heartbeat! We are so excited! In about 7 weeks, we will hopefully be able to find out whether we are having a girl or a boy. This pregnancy is so different than Mia's that I think we will both be shocked if they tell us it is a girl! We'll see, only 7 more weeks to wait...!
One more funny thing about Mia, she has been calling me 'Ang' lately! Brock called me from the other room yesterday (like, "Hey, Ang"), and ever since Mia has been calling me Ang. Hilarious! She still calls me Mommy, but it sure makes us laugh when she says Ang. Well that's it for now. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get a chance to post again! (It's a two-man job... Brock watches Mia so she stays away from the computer long enough for me to get it done!)
4 comments:
Yeah!!!! :) Welcome to Blog World....Vaughters!!
We Love You,
The Claycomb's
I was just saying to myself....those Vaughters- they need a blog!! You read our minds! Mia is precious!
YAY for blogging!! So glad you decided to join! It is so great to see that sweet little Mia!
What a great video! (and it was great to hear your laugh, Angie!) I loved seeing Mia 'in action'. She is precious.
Congrats again on your 2nd one on the way!
Can't wait to see you in April!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment