Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Day at the Zoo!

Today couldn't have been more perfect outside, and we decided to take Mia to the zoo. She loved being outside and watching all the people (and the animals, when she could spot them!). She especially loved watching the elephants drink their water! She even got to ride the carousel with Daddy. Here are some photos and a video with some clips from our day -


Daddy and Mia reading

On the way to the zoo...

On the carousel

Video from the zoo...


Needless to say, she was tuckered out at the end of the day and went to bed early!! But not before she shared a Reese's Fast Break bar with Daddy! Of course we do not give our child candy bars on a regular basis, but when she gets a taste of one, she thinks it is the best thing ever. Here is a funny video of her with Daddy's Reese's -

That's our girl!!

3 comments:

The Claycomb Family said...

I am SO glad you all have a blog now....I love watching "Mia" videos!! :) She is way too precious!!

We miss you all!!

Amy said...

What great videos! I love listening to her cute little voice... and so polite :) I can't believe she is growing up so fast.

Love You!
Amy

Taflinger said...

Vaughters...is a word: PRECIOUS!!! She is so sweet and check out those manners!