Here are a few new videos of Mia. The first one was taken after we put on her new pj's. She loves checkin' herself out in the mirror! While I was taping her, I flipped the viewer so she could see herself, and she obviously got a kick out of that, too!
This next one is of her licking tub water - gross. :)
Lately she has been requesting songs in the car. For a while, it was "Hey There Delilah" ("De-yi-ya" as Mia says). Then it was "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. That little girl can groove in her carseat! Whenever that song came on, she would clap her hands in the air and bop her head around - it was hilarious! For the past two days, she won't let us listen to anything but "Teardrops on My Guitar" by Taylor Swift. I literally have to go through all the tracks on my cd, and she says "No, no" to all of them until I get to her new favorite song. When she hears the first couple of notes, she gets the biggest grin on her face and that little head gets boppin' - it cracks me up every time! Then when it ends, she says "More, more." But I seriously listened to that song about 7 times today. I'm hoping this week she'll come up with a new favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment