Goodnight Moon is one of Mia's favorite bedtime books, and usually she 'reads' it to us in her own little language. Lately, though, she has been actually saying the words (sometimes on the correct pages, sometimes not!). It is the cutest thing. Of course, when you try to get 'em on camera, they rarely cooperate! The other night, she went through the whole thing... "Goodnight moon, goodnight bears, goodnight chairs, goodnight kittens, goodnight mittens," etc. etc. I wish I had a hidden video that night, but here is what I was able to record so far. She starts out in her own little language, then starts saying parts of the story. She is more interested in seeing the camera, though, than in reading for me! Hopefully I'll catch her doing it again when I have my camera handy...
Here is a picture of her with little french braids that Nana did for her. I can't believe her hair is getting so long!
2 comments:
I love your new blog set up and I LOVE big Mia reading!! I may have to play the blog at Caleb's bedtime to put him to sleep!! What a big girl you have!!
I love her braids! She looks so grown up with them.
Post a Comment