We're still working on getting her to sleep through the night in her new bed. It is a work in progress! She's been waking up in the middle of the night, and it takes 1-1/2 to 2 hours for us to get her back to sleep, and then she still wakes up at 6:00 or 6:30! We're all exhausted! But she's so funny because as soon as she comes out of her room, she shuts the door behind her. That's how we know she's up! The other night she woke up at 3:30am, shut her door, then I hear this little voice say "Good girl, Mia! All done nap!" I had to convince her that it was night time, not nap time. Last night, she woke up and told me she had to go potty. Yeah right, nice try! However, I ended up sitting her on the pot when she wouldn't lay back down, and she went! She (and I!) was very excited, but then of course I couldn't get her to go to sleep. Brock is much better at getting her back down in the middle of the night than I am, and last night when he was in there, she said to him, "Daddy, get a shirt on." That girl never stops making us laugh. :) Hopefully next time we post, we'll all be more rested!
Fresh Milled Flour Conversion Chart
11 months ago
1 comment:
Love that precious laugh! So sweet!
Post a Comment