Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year with the kids. Mia, of course, loved opening her presents. "Look at all the rips!" she kept saying as she was tearing apart wrapping paper. It was so cute. We took lots of video, but I don't have a ton of pictures. Here are a few of them...

In the car again?!
Poor guy got so hot at Christmas, we had to take his clothes off! Look at those thighs!

Mia with my cousin's puppy









It was so much fun seeing everyone at Christmas, and Mia just loved playing with all the kids! I wish I had gotten more pictures, but at least we got a few! Also, Drake gave us a Christmas present - he slept through the night on Christmas Eve night! From 10 pm to 6 am, everyone in our house was asleep - such a nice surprise on Christmas morning!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Angie, I don't have an yall's email so I'm replying to your question via your blog comment. We love looking at your blog - what dolls yall have! The camera I use is the Canon Rebel XT. My parents bought it for me a few years ago when Dax got too fast to catch on our reg camera. I mostly use the lense that was packaged with it at the time (EFS 18-55mm)and I have a zoom (75-300mm)that I use outside. Mine is probably dated now, but the Canon Rebel seems to be the standard mommy cam. Its really easy to use and you can take a series of shots so quickly that you are bound to get something you like. The only downside is that it is bulky to carry around in the diaper bag so I'm often without when I want it. Hope this helps - maybe more info than you wanted. - Erin