I can't believe Drake is 3 months old today! It's funny, though, because at the same time it feels like he has been here much longer. He's such a happy, smiley, kissable baby! You can't help but smile when you see him. He does these little laughs that are so darn cute. In the words of Miss Mia last night, "Drake, you're looking good, man!" :)

I forgot I hadn't posted a picture of his room after I finished it. Here is a pic...
That's all for now - we'll post again soon...
1 comment:
He is so darn cute, Angie! And, his room is very nice. I'm in the middle of getting our nursery ready and it's been a little more difficult than I had anticipated. But, we still have a little bit of time until he's born. Besides, he won't even be in his own room for a little while, right?!
Post a Comment