Sunday, August 23, 2009

A little update...

Not too much new is happening around here! Thought I would post a few new pics of the kids. They sure are keeping me busy! Although Drake is taking steps on his own, he still wants to hold onto our hands the majority of the time. This mama sure will be happy when he's walking on his own all the time! He's at such a fun age, though. When you start singing Patty Cake, he starts clapping and bouncing up and down. Any time you say 'Hi' or 'Bye,' he starts waving. My mom had them at Target the other day, and she said he was waving to all the strangers. :) She said she noticed all these people waving at them and finally realized it was because Drake was waving to them. And yesterday, I walked into his room after his nap, and he was standing in the corner of his crib, jumping up and down on his mattress like it was a trampoline. It sure made Mia and I laugh.

Mia is supposed to start preschool in September. She is still on the waiting list, but when I called last week, she is the first one on the list. So we are hopeful that she gets in - I think she is definitely ready for the interaction. Here's to hoping!

So I know I have been MIA again on this blog, but I have been pretty busy setting up everything for my new photography endeavor. Mostly I have been working on my photography blog, where I will post sneak peeks from client sessions, specials I may run, and any other photography info. You can take a peek at my photography blog here: www.angelavaughters.com/blog. I did my first maternity session this past Thursday and will be posting some sneak peeks from that session there in the next week or so - so check back! :)


Anyways, thanks again for checking on us! On to some pics!






Drake in the bounce house at our neighbor's birthday party...



Mia all serious about shooting the silly string


I know she's thinking, "Oh, no. How are we going to clean up this mess?"


Brock's dad had this wagon sent as an early birthday gift to Drake so we could use it the rest of the summer. The kids love it!

Drake's true enthusiasm for his new wagon!

1 comment:

The Sandefurs said...

Hey Ang! Just checked your photo blog and website...I am so proud of you! What beautiful work! Can't wait to see more from you! Wish I lived closer! :)