Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can't wait until she's 16...

So this is pretty much Mia's attitude every time we ask her to do anything. Can't wait until she's 16.

Ok, seriously. I don't know what she was doing, but we were dying when we saw this one. Ha! So many things and pics to post, not enough time! Brock and I leave for vacation on Tuesday, so we are scrambling to get everything ready! If I don't get a chance to post before, I'll post when we get back. And please pray for my mom - she has my kids for 5 days by herself while we are gone! Thanks, Mom!! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

braun brothers said...

Oh my goodness, this is HILARIOUS!!

Have a great time on your trip! :)

The Sandefurs said...

It took me a minute to realize she is flippin the bird!!! OMG!!! So, so funny! Have fun together...where are you going?