Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cabo!!

Brock and I just got back from Cabo, and It. Was. FABULOUS. I really think we could have been anywhere and had a great time, but the warm weather, sunny skies, crystal clear ocean, and never ending drinks and chips and guac certainly helped! Thank goodness we had our two little bundles to come home to, because leaving was definitely depressing. It was so nice to get away, just the two of us, and have no responsibility! We had such a great time together and are already secretly planning our next getaway. :) And my mom survived the kids, which I (and now she) will tell you is no small feat. We are so thankful we had the chance to get away for a bit - it was awesome! But we couldn't wait to kiss our kids' little cheeks when we got home. :)

Here are a few snapshots we took (I didn't bring my nice camera, just my point-and-shoot - one less thing to worry about!)







at Cabo Wabo







2 comments:

Newells said...

Glad you had fun...we went in April and are going again this year...my parents have like 4 weeks for their timeshare so they take us all with them. It's a quick flight from here...and girls can't wait to go back...and I'm glad Joel is going this time.

The Sandefurs said...

Ohhhh, Beautiful!!! So jealous!! Glad you had fun with your sweetie!