Yesterday was Mia's 3rd birthday, I can't believe it. We had a little party for her at the house, and she had such a good time. She woke up this morning saying, "I want today to be my birthday again so we can have another party!" Here are some pics...
Daddy said he HAD to get her a bike - of course it is pink and covered in princesses...

Drake lovin' Mia's bike as much as she did...


Smiling while we were all singing Happy Birthday. When the song was over, she goes, "Thanks, guys!"

Auntie Katie got her a Tinkerbell scooter - she LOVES it...


I think this will become a permanent fixture on her head... (this was from today, these pics are out of order and I don't have the patience to rearrange them!)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mia! She has grown up so fast... I remember her when she was just a newborn.
Love you guys!
Amy
Post a Comment