Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Updates...

We had a great Christmas with the kids. :) Of course the only thing Mia tells people she got for Christmas is her new Tinkerbell flashlight. Apparently Santa could have gotten off easy this year for just $7. Drake didn't really know what was going on, so Mia opened his presents for him and was so proud of herself for helping.

The kids most FAVORITE movie right now is the Bee Movie. They watch it almost every morning. Drake gets so upset when it is over - he starts hitting the tv and lays on the ground crying! It is hilarious. All you have to say is "Drake, do you want to watch the Bee Movie?" and he starts saying, "Yeah! Yeah!" in his little voice. This picture is of him making himself cozy to watch the movie...

Mia and my cousin's little girl Hannah at Christmas

Mia's other favorite Chrismas present, her Snow White outfit. She wears it EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Watching their movie on Christmas morning together

Checking out herself in the garbage can to make sure her crown is straight...

We had some leftover juice boxes from Mia's birthday party - Drake loved it!




Mia is scheduled for surgery this Thursday. Her doctor is going to remove the excess tissue from her lip left from her other surgery (when she was 17 months). I am so, so anxious about it. More than anything, I am anxious about them putting her under again. I will be so relieved when it is all over!

As always, she is so funny. The other morning I asked her what she wanted for breakfast. Here is what she said: "Mom, I would like a waffle. First put it in the toaster and then the microwave. Then sprinkle a little powdered sugar on it, and I would like a little beautiful syrup. Thank you very much, have a wonderful day." I was telling Brock how funny it was, and he goes, "Did you tell her to pull forward to the next window?" My family sure keeps me smiling. :) I'll post an update after her surgery on Thursday. Thanks for checking in on us!

1 comment:

Newells said...

We'll be praying...putting them under is so hard to do. Bella and Gabby loved their chapstick...it's the only thing they keep holding onto.