First of all, Drake has really adapted well to having this giant splint on his arm. He doesn't seem to be in any discomfort, so that is so reassuring. He had another x-ray this past Monday, and the doctor said everything looked good. (Well, from what he could tell anyways. It took me and 2 different people to hold him down for the x-ray. When we were done and I walked out through the waiting room, everyone gave me that 'pity' look because they could all hear him
screaming during the x-rays...ugh) Here is a picture of the little man and his big ol' splint...
We have another x-ray this coming Monday to check on things again. Hoping it's uneventful this time. :)
Also, I finally got some new pics of Mia! Here are a few of them...
There are a bunch more, you can view them on my photo blog
here if you'd like. :) Thanks again for checking in on us!
2 comments:
Those pictures are gorgeous! Mia is really growing up. She is a beautiful, beautiful little girl. I see a lot of you, Angie, in her :)
Love you guys!
Amy Webb
I Love Love Love the pictures of Mia. I hope Drake does better on Monday...having them stay still is hard
Post a Comment