Mia went on the big potty for the first time today! I thought it was going to be another false alarm (lately she just likes sitting on there), but she finally tinkled! It was so funny because I kept clapping, and she kept saying "again, again!" I know she doesn't quite understand what happened yet, but I'll take it!
She has been so sweet lately. I have been out of commission the last couple of days because of my back. (This little boy is doing a number on my body!) Mia has been coming up to me and saying "Mommy, hurt back" and then scratching my back! It is the sweetest thing. I think she knows I am physically unable to deal with all her usual 'antics,' sho she has been a little less ornery lately! :)
We're getting closer to having her new room together, so once we do, I'll post some pictures. Sorry I don't have any pictures of her to post this time, I'll try to take some for next time!
She has been so sweet lately. I have been out of commission the last couple of days because of my back. (This little boy is doing a number on my body!) Mia has been coming up to me and saying "Mommy, hurt back" and then scratching my back! It is the sweetest thing. I think she knows I am physically unable to deal with all her usual 'antics,' sho she has been a little less ornery lately! :)
We're getting closer to having her new room together, so once we do, I'll post some pictures. Sorry I don't have any pictures of her to post this time, I'll try to take some for next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment