Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summertime

This is my second post of the day (I can pretty much guarantee that will never happen again!), but I got some cute shots and videos of Mia today outside in her pool at my Mom and Dad's.











A couple other funny things... She loves her baby dolls, in particular one named Bella. Today we were in her toyroom, and she said to her doll, "Bella, hungee (hungry)? Ok, I saw-ee (sorry) Bella, I saw-ee (sorry)." And then she got her a spoon and a bowl to feed her! Like she had been neglectful and forgotten to feed her or something! It was so cute. She has also been saying "Good job" a lot lately after doing something she thinks would merit us telling her "Good job" (like throwing something in the garbage, wiping something up, things like that). The funny thing is that she says "Ji-bob" all the time. If I can get it on camera sometime, I'll post it. It's hilarious. She says "Ji-bob, Mia! Ji-bob!" Just thought it was funny, she was saying that a ton today. I also found a few random pictures my mom took that are too funny or too cute not to post!


Swinging on her chair - she started doing this out of nowhere one day!


With Auntie Katie and Uncle Tony

Poor Buddy! Mia likes to put her babies in his bed, but then he can barely fit!

Mia and Buddy


Well that's really it for today, probably for a few days! Thanks for checking in on us! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so exciting that Mia went potty today! What a little peanut :) Love the pics of Buddy in his bed w/ the dolls, haha!