Friday, March 13, 2009

Sibling love...

These two are so funny. As soon as Drake wakes up in the morning, Mia is right there planting kisses all over him and getting way up in his face. She is definitely rough with him, but she sure loves him. And all Drake has to do is hear her little voice, and he grins from ear to ear. Lately she has been making him belly laugh - hopefully I can get that on video! It is so cute to see them interact. Yesterday after her nap, Drake and I went in her room. I laid him on her floor, he rolled over on his belly, and Mia laid right next to him. It was one of those "I'll be right back, I gotta get the camera!" moments...










When Drake goes down for his morning nap, Mia loves to listen to her 'Mia Music' (a CD where the songs have her name in them) and dance around the family room. She also loves for me to put blankets over the furniture so she can crawl through the tunnels. Here are a few pics...




And little Miss Demanding. Here are some (not so) funny things she has said lately...
  • At lunchtime... "Mom! This water is warm! I need it to be cold!"
  • While on the potty, after I already "turned on the air and closed the door" for her... "Hey! Quit playing in there! I need to be wiped!"
  • Again, while on the potty... "Mom! I need a poop book!"

Woo-wee. We are working on manners right now! She really does do a good job with Please and Thank You, but she clearly needs to be reminded sometimes!

One more quick cute story - I bought her this little dress yesterday, and she was trying it on today. She goes, "Oh! I love this princess dress! I'm gonna have to show Daddy!" So sweet. :)

3 comments:

The Claycomb Family said...

Ang,

The first picture of Mia and Drake looking at each other is just priceless!! :)

Such sweet kiddos!!

Love you all!

Jodi

Newells said...

LOVE THESE! Isn't it so fun watching them interact. So funny about the tunnels...we made a tent last night too and both girls loved crawling through and playing. Hope you have a great weekend.

The Bontragers said...

Angie, those pictures are a-dorable! I always love it when you post little Mia conversations - they always make me smile. Too cute :)