Monday, September 15, 2008

ABC's

This past weekend, Mia got to see Granna and 'Cousin Cole,' and she just loved him! She kept wanting to hold him, it was the cutest thing. Once while she was holding him, she goes, "Oh! He tooted! He needs to sit on the potty!" It was hilarious. Check out how cute they are...

Here are some updated pictures of her room, although it is still not completely finished. But we're getting there!



Today Mia sang the entire ABC's by herself. Of course when I got out the camera, she got distracted and I had to help her along, but here is what I got so far. Hopefully I'll be able to get her singing the whole song soon! I didn't know she knew any of it until we were playing with these little letters she has, and all the sudden she sang the whole song! Here's part of it anyway...


1 comment:

Amy said...

She is so precious! I love this video. You have an awesome site. I am proud of you for keeping it so up to date :)