Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jack and Jill

I caught Mia on camera today singing Jack and Jill after we finished painting her toenails...

All the pounding in the background is from our loft conversion into a bedroom/bathroom. The process hasn't been too bad, I just have to vacuum every night to keep the dust to a minimum!


Mia is such a girly girl, it cracks me up. Today she told me "Mommy, my hair is getting long" as if she has this flowing mane or something. Hilarious. And it was the cutest thing - the other night Brock was in our bathroom brushing her teeth and hair, and all the sudden I heard the blow dryer going. I walk in, and he is trying to maneuver my blow dryer and brush through Mia's hair because she told him she needed it dried. I wish I had my camera! She loves to "dry" her hair in the morning after I'm done with the blow dryer, but now she requests it when her hair is actually wet, before she goes to bed. Such a little girl. :)

"Drying" her hair in the morning

Mia and the girls

1 comment:

The Claycomb Family said...

She is just TOO precious!! :0)

Glad to hear that your "making progress" on the loft...can't wait to see the finished product!!

We miss you guys...