Saturday, September 6, 2008

Some Pictures

Here are a few new pictures of "Miss Mia Pia" as she calls herself...




My mom and I are still working on her room, but we painted these stripes on her wall this week - Mia just loves them and couldn't wait until the paint was dry so she could touch them! We painted a little nightstand to go next to the chair (it's not in the picture), and we still have to look for fabric for a pillow, valance, and the chair (it needs to be reupholstered). But we're almost done putting it all together, so I'll definitely post pictures when it's complete! She also loves her new light (I don't know if you can see it well in the picture, it's a little chandelier with pink crystals to match a lamp we have in there), and couldn't wait to turn it on and off this morning!
Mia reading in her new bed...
She is loving her new bed and new room, and is finally sleeping through the night and taking her naps in there. She's also doing really well on the potty. It will be a process for sure, but I'm glad she's doing so well with it so far!

Here is also a cute video from this morning...



Also, after I watched the video, I don't think she was calling the baby "Buster," I think she was saying "button" when she saw my belly button! I can't believe I am going to post this picture, but here is a picture of my gigantic belly at 33 weeks. I can't believe it's going to have to stretch out even more!



Well, that's all for now. Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

you look great angie!!! And miss mia pia is so cute!!

The Sandefurs said...

Gigantic?? Nah, I'll show you gigantic preggo pictures!! Ha! It's so funny to see you with a belly! I have never seen you pregant before.

Mia's room is beautiful! I love the stripes. I did something similar in our den, even with similar colors as Mia's room. Her room is so perfectly girly! I love it!!! What's the nursery look like for Mr. Man?