Friday, September 26, 2008

Exciting Stuff!

Well I had my 36 week checkup yesterday, and I am at 2 cm! The doctor was a little surprised I was already at 2, but it's totally normal. At least things are moving in the right direction. At this point in my pregnancy with Mia, I was at 1 cm. It doesn't really mean much, I guess, but I'm glad because maybe it means I will have another quick labor. We did talk about an elective induction sometime after 39 weeks (which would be on or after October 16th), but I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. We'll keep you posted! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait. Is Mia getting excited?

Love ya,
Amy

The Claycomb Family said...

We are SO excited!!

Let us know when the little man arrives...we would love to plan a trip down south to meet him!! (Of course, spend some time with precious Mia as well!! :)

Much love, The Claycomb's