Being silly
"Gotta hold his ears!" she says
This trampoline was pretty dirty from the trees, but she had a blast!
(By the way, she did have bottoms to cover up her diaper, but they fell into the toilet before she went outside!) She's been doing much better in her new bed, not waking up in the middle of the night as much. She still thinks 5:30am is an appropriate time to get up in the morning, so we are still trying to convince her it's not! She's also been taking all her naps in her new bed, so I think we're finally going to start getting the nursery ready for the new baby!
Speaking of which... I've been having lots of contractions lately (the last few weeks), so many that they actually gave me a prescription to stop them when they start coming too quickly. Thankfully the medicine has worked every time I have had to take it. But the problem is that after I start having contractions like that, the muscles in my back start to spasm. I have been in physical therapy for my back which has helped a lot, and my mom has been coming over every day for about a month to help me out with Mia. I don't know what I'd do without her! We're hoping this baby goes to full term, but the doctor told me that once I hit 36 weeks (which is in just over 3 weeks), I don't need to take the medicine anymore to stop the contractions. It's a little crazy thinking he could possibly be here so soon! But Mia was 3 days overdue before I was induced, so I am planning on carrying this baby to term also. :) As much as I am ready to get him out so we can meet him (and so I can function normally again), I hope he stays in there as long as possible so he is born healthy. That's all for now, hope you had a great holiday weekend!
2 comments:
As a new mother of two, I laugh when you say "function normally again" referring to after he is born...is there such a thing as normal anymore when raising two kiddos?? Ha! Take care of yourself and I'll be praying little man keeps cooking a little longer! Love, Jaime
PS put a picture on your blog of you with your belly! You can't see your belly in these photos; plus you have black on which makes it hard to see as well.
Post a Comment