Saturday, October 4, 2008

"My eyebrows are crazy!"

I just had to share a quick funny story. Yesterday, Mia picked up a handheld mirror and a makeup brush, and started brushing over her eyes. All the sudden as she's looking in the mirror, I hear her little voice say, "My eyebrows are crazy!" I just started cracking up, thinking where in the world she would have come up with that. Then I remembered earlier in the day, I was plucking my eyebrows and had said something to that effect. We sure do have to watch what we say around here! :)

2 comments:

Taflinger said...

OH Angie....those Mia stories make me laugh so much!! Keep em' coming. Travis and I prayed for the Vaugthers family today in our quite times- how much longer do you think until Baby Boy arrives?

The Miller's said...

Hey Angie! I have enjoyed keeping up on your family with your blog - Deb had told us about it a while back. I'm not good at making comments, but I guess I'll have to be now since I just set up my own! The address is www.mattandamandamiller.blogspot.com. Hope everything is well. We are anxious to meet Baby Boy Vaughters! Love, Matt and Amanda