Well I had another doctor's appointment today, and she said I am 4 cm dilated! I'm sure glad we scheduled an induction because I don't think I would make it all the way to my due date anyway. I was actually supposed to go home this weekend for my cousin's shower, but the doctor recommended I don't make a 2-1/2 hour trip. I have been having lots of pretty strong contractions (nothing regular though), and she said all it could take is one good contraction to break my water and send me into labor. So I am going to play it safe and not make the trip this weekend (sorry, Sarah! I wish I could be there!). Anyways, Brock and I are getting so excited. Personally I don't think I'll go into labor before my induction on the 16th, but I guess the possibility exists!
Mia has been her usual funny self lately. Tonight after dinner, we were all sitting in the living room, and Mia sat in her little chair. She looked at Brock and I and said in her little voice, "Whatcha thinkin' about, guys?" It was so cute. And this morning, Brock came up to her while she was watching her cartoons, and she said, "Hi Daddy! I didn't see you there!" I just love how she communicates with us.
Here are some pictures of our little peanut pie brushing her teeth...
1 comment:
I walked around 4cm for days. Then the next time they checked me, I was actually 5-6cm and still not in labor! That's when my dr. said enough's enough and sent me over to the hospital and just broke my water. That's all it took! Good luck, keep us posted, and I will be praying for you, friend! Jaime
Post a Comment