Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pictures!

Here are some pictures of our new little man! So far, he has been extremely laid back - Praise the Lord! Mia is rebelling a little bit, but that is to be expected. But Drake is so sweet - we just can't get enough of him! He is such a good eater - he came out with his mouth open! I think he will fatten up in no time flat. Enjoy the pics! :)

The night I went into labor - holy belly!
My wonderful doctor
Daddy and his boy - ready to eat!

Proud big sister



Mr. long toes!
















I'll post some videos soon!

5 comments:

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

What an angel! He looks perfect!!!!

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

what a cutie!!!

The Sandefurs said...

Oh, Ang! He is so beautiful! Enjoy every minute! It's not always the easiest of days with two small children, but just remember they are only babies once.

Taflinger said...

Precious Precious Precious! I'm so glad that things were easy for you. You're family is so beautiful!

Amy said...

Love the pictures! What a precious baby boy. I can't wait to get to meet him.

Love you all...