Drake's been with us for a week now, and I'm happy to say things are going well! However, tomorrow Brock goes back to work, so that all may change for me! Mia just loves her new brother and is constantly wanting to hold him, touch him, and kiss him. We are working on being gentle. :) I took Drake to his pediatrician today for a checkup, and he already weighs 7 lbs 6 oz! She was impressed since he was born at 6 lbs 12 oz and came home at 6 lbs 7 oz five days ago. He's gained almost a pound in 5 days! Let's just say I am not lacking in the milk supply department - I'm just thankful the little guy hasn't drowned yet. :) Here are a few more pictures...
Mia was sharing all her toys with him...
Drake and his cousin Cole - they will be best buds!
My sweet little family
No comments:
Post a Comment