We had another doctor's appointment today, and we have set an induction for October 16th! I'll be 39 weeks - that's 2 weeks from today! It's still possible that I'll go into labor before then, but if I don't, the 16th will be the day! I feel like we're as ready as we're going to be, and we are getting so excited. :) Hopefully our spare room remodel will be done by then - it's going to be close, but I think it will be finished.
Here's a little video of Mia singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' really, really fast!
Fresh Milled Flour Conversion Chart
11 months ago
2 comments:
That is so great! I will be praying for an uneventful labor and delivery :)
Great video of Mia... she is going to take after her mommy with a good singing voice.
Love you!
That is so sweet of Miss Mia! Isaiah just stared at her! :) Can't wait to see pics of that handsome Vaughters boy!!!!
Post a Comment